Rendering Services In Russell Lea
If you are searching for professional and affordable rendering Russell Lea services to complete your dream home or if you would like to upgrade your commercial property by giving it a fresh exterior, then Finishing Touch Rendering is the one stop solution for you. We are a premium Russell Lea rendering company with more than 15 years of solid experience in the field.
At Finishing Touch Rendering we offer several specialist services that focus on improving the quality and value of your property. We deliver the highest quality of cement rendering, acrylic rendering, texture coating and white set rendering services to clients throughout Russell Lea.
We can renew or fix parts of your property with second to none quality, affordability and consistency. Whether you’re a home or business owner, we will give your property a modern and contemporary upgrade with our focus on providing quality, clean and modern rendering Russell Lea services.
We Provide The Following Russell Lea Rendering Services:
- Cement Rendering
- Acrylic Rendering
- Texture Coatings
- White Set Rendering
- Residential Rendering
- Commercial Rendering
- Interior Rendering
- Feature Wall Rendering
- Bathroom Rendering
- Fence & Retaining Wall Rendering
- Structural Rendering
- Swimming Pool Rendering
- Rendering Repairs & Restorations
- Lightweight Construction Rendering
In Need Of Home Rendering Russell Lea?
Finishing Touch Rendering provide professional rendering Russell Lea services to enhance the look and feel of your home to a whole new level of sophistication and elegance at really competitive prices. With our professional and experienced team we offer excellent customer service and make the whole process exceptionally smooth, cost-effective and simple for you.
Rendering is one of the top ways to dramatically improve the appearance and value of your home with the return on investment easily outweighing the cost. You’ll be amazed and delighted with the transformation. And once they see the great result of your home, your neighbours may want their home rendered too.
With a stylish, clean look, rendering has been a growing trend for the last few decades. If you’re tired of looking at those old bricks, then it’s time to consider rendering. It also provides long lasting protection from the four elements of weather which are wind, temperature, air pressure and moisture.
Cement Rendering Russell Lea
At Finishing Touch Rendering, we understand that cement rendering is more than just mixing some render and whacking it up. It is an art form that requires extensive knowledge and skill to achieve the best results. With over 15 years in the industry, you can be sure we have the expertise to get your project finished to the highest of standards.
The use of cement based render will only be effective if it is applied by an expert because if the mixtures are not accurate the render and plaster will fall off. The preparation of the render surfaces are a crucial part of the rendering process to guarantee that a strong bond of the render occurs.
So, unlike some other Russell Lea cement rendering companies Finishing Touch Rendering never compromise on sand and cement proportion mix for rendering projects. We only use premium products and mix them on site.
Also, unlike some other Russell Lea cement renderers our team is made up of highly skilled professionals who have the knowledge to use cutting-edge technology and materials. Newer techniques used by our tradesmen at Finishing Touch Rendering provide even more efficient cement rendering Russell Lea services allowing your walls to look as modern as possible.
Acrylic Rendering Russell Lea
The Finishing Touch Rendering team are well known for providing professional and affordable acrylic rendering Russell Lea solutions to residential and commercial properties. We have been a leader in the acrylic rendering industry for over 15 years.
Our high-quality acrylic rendering Russell Lea services are unique and highly in demand because we adopt a strategy where we utilise our solid experience, creativity, and expertise along with the modern upcoming technology to satisfy our client’s expectations.
Our use of acrylic base render & texture coating systems are the most innovative and stylish way to render your property. Acrylic rendering has been tried and tested for decades now and offers many more advantages over standard cement render.
Our highly talented and experienced team members are always working to create a new look to your dream property through our creativity in design, patterns, and finishes as per your requirements. This expertise and dedication has made Finishing Touch Rendering the premium acrylic renderers Russell Lea who are known for our amazing finishes.
Cement Rendering Or Acrylic Rendering?
Cement render is the most commonly used form of render mainly due to its cost effectiveness. The materials used in concrete rendering consists of sand, lime and concrete that are mixed together to form a strong cohesive paste.
The lime in the mix prevents cracking when the mix dries and hardens. Coarse strand sand is used for the undercoat rendering and fine sand is used for the top coating. The choice of colours can be applied while the mix is being formed or painted onto the wall surface after rendering.
Acrylic render comes in pre mixed buckets which is more expensive than cement render but is incredibly fast drying and takes just a few days to cure instead of up to a month like traditional render. Acrylic render is mostly used as a topcoat requiring an additional base coat to be applied first. A modified cement render leveling compound will normally be used as a base coat for brick and blockwork to allow for a more even final acrylic render finish.
Once applied professionally and left to cure the application of a water resistant flexible acrylic membrane coating that will seal the render and increase its longevity and reduce the risk of cracking. The Acrylic membrane coating can be applied by a nap roller, texture roller, brush or spray gun.
If you are searching for quality rendering Russell Lea services and not sure which type of render is most suitable for your purpose, we can provide you with guidelines as an acrylic render vs cement render. Not sure which type of render to use for your project? Here is some helpful information when choosing which render is best for your job.
Cement Rendering Advantages:
- Cost Effectiveness - cement rendering is exceptionally effective as well as affordable. This technique of transforming walls is the most popular for exterior properties across Australia. From the types of rendering, cement render is the most commonly used form of render mainly due to its cost effectiveness.
- Strength - cement rendering is the toughest form of rendering used on both interior and exterior walls and it has been in practice for thousands of years in homemaking. Cement rendering is also the most widely employed form of rendering around the world and is hugely popular for its strength, long-lasting protection, and compatibility with a wide range of decorative applications.
Acrylic Rendering Advantages:
- Flexibility – The biggest advantage of acrylic rendering for your property is the fact that it is so much less likely to crack over time due to its flexibility. This means that you don’t have to worry about the natural expansion, contraction and movement of your home causing unsightly hairline cracks throughout your render.
- Large Variety Of Finishes – Acrylic rendering is incredibly attractive and it can be applied in a range of ways, allowing you to create different finishes. You could opt for a finish that is smooth just like concrete, or attractively textured.
- Pre-Mixed Colours – You don’t need to apply plain and bland render to your walls because we can add color to the rendering mix before we apply it to the surface. As the material is already premixed with your desired colour, you don’t need to paint the walls after application in order to improve its appearance.
- Durability – The acrylic component adds to the strength and resilience of cement base material and makes the rendering more durable. You can expect acrylic rendering to last longer and look better than traditional materials in the long-term.
- Water Resistant – This is one of the main reasons for acrylic’s increasing popularity. It offers much more moisture resistance than the combination of cement and sand, which makes this material perfect for regions with high rainfall or homes located near the coast. This means that your wall will not succumb to bacteria and fungi.
- Fast Drying – Acrylic render is also incredibly fast drying, taking just a couple of days to cure instead of up to a month like traditional cement render. The quick dry down also ensures excessive moisture isn’t trapped within the layers of material, which prevents the development of fungus and mold.
We Provide Amazing Texture Coating Finishes & Designs
The expert team at Finishing Touch Rendering can produce many different texture coat finishes for your walls. The variety of finishes available with texture coating requires experienced and licensed renderers like the team at Finishing Touch Rendering who are familiar with the product and style required.
The choice of texture is of course entirely up to you, a coarser texture will hide a slightly rougher substrate, whilst a smooth texture may show the variations in the underlying substrate. We use many different techniques to get your desired finish, including: trowel, brush, roller, and spray gun. You can opt for a sand finish, smooth or any other texture for your walls.
Our highly talented and experienced team members are always working to create a new look to your dream property through our creativity in design, patterns, and finishes as per your requirements. This expertise and dedication has made Finishing Touch Rendering one of Russell Lea’s premium texture coating contractors who are known for our amazing finishes. Get in touch with our experts at Finishing Touch Rendering if you're unsure about your desired finish, we'll be happy to advise.
How To Choose The Best Rendering Company In Russell Lea?
Selecting a skilled and highly qualified rendering business will increase the chances of a superior quality of rendering for your residential or commercial rendering Russell Lea project. To determine if the rendering company Russell Lea is suited to the project, research their past customer reviews to see if previous customers have had consistently positive experiences in terms of quality of workmanship and level of customer service.
Also take a look at the photos of past work to see if the render is applied skillfully and the business has experience completing jobs similar to your own. Find out the number of years the business has been in the rendering industry, as this indicates that the business is doing well and there is positive word-of mouth in the local area if they have been operating for a long time.
Why Choose Finishing Touch Rendering To Be Your Russell Lea Renderers?
At Finishing Touch Rendering we have often been referred to as the best in Russell Lea at what we do. Our main objective of providing quality rendering services is to satisfy your needs by developing and generating highly creative, aesthetically pleasing textural solutions to your dream construction whether it’s residential or commercial.
Our techniques and experience in delivering quality cement rendering and acrylic rendering services has been appreciated by our clients all over Sydney for over 15 years.
Our experts can manage any kind of design while allowing you the freedom to suggest your own. A dedicated team is behind the success of Finishing Touch Rendering and each of its members are passionate about designing the unique and beautiful look and finish that your home or business requires.
All the render products we use are backed by company warranties to ensure the best quality and hassle free rendering, joined together with state of the art techniques we strive to give the walls a long lasting and quality textured finish always at competitive prices.
We know how to turn tired-looking exteriors and interiors into eye-catching and remarkable structures. Thanks to our training, knowledge and extensive hands-on experience applying superior rendering services, we stand out as the leading rendering Russell Lea professionals.
8 Good Reasons To Choose Finishing Touch Rendering For Your Rendering Russell Lea Project
- Dealing Directly With The Owner - you will be dealing directly with Myself (Ali), the owner of Finishing Touch Rendering, I will quote, personally supervise, prepare and work on every job. If you have any questions or concerns, I’ll be right there, giving you peace of mind.
- Careful Preparation - before we start, we will make sure we prepare and protect your home. All windows, doors and other features are covered to make sure they are not damaged from the render.
- We Don’t Take Shortcuts - all of our render mixes are full strength and adhere to manufacturer guidelines. We always use correct ratios of sand/cement/lime in all of our cement rendering service mixes. Many other rendering companies will use too much sand to “stretch” the mix to save costs. We pride ourselves on our quality.
- High Quality Team - we don’t hire laborers or cheap trades. We only hire good renderers who have at least 5 years industry experience. It’s not good enough for us that the tradesmen are good at what they do, they must also be reliable, clean, polite, respectful and trustworthy. Your property will always be in the hands of a team of professionals.
- High Quality Work - our workmanship can’t be beaten. Every wall will be finished flat, level and flawless. All corners are square. We pride ourselves on the high quality rendering work we provide on all rendering jobs
- We’re Very Reliable - we will start when we say we will and finish on time. If anything unexpected comes up, we’ll call you right away and keep in close contact. We pride ourselves on our reliability and attention to detail we provide.
- Expert Colour Help - we are able to give great advice on the best coloured rendering for your property. We will make sure your new render will match your home’s driveway, roof, garage door and window frames.
- We Clean Up - we guarantee to leave you home 100% spotless and stain free. No other renderers offer this because they don’t take the time that we do to prepare and protect every home and commercial premises they work on.
Contact Us For A Free Quote
For the best rendering services in Russell Lea, contact the experts at Finishing Touch Rendering. We can provide you with a competitive quote and professional insight into the perfect colour, finish and application for your unique project.
If you would like more information or have any questions regarding our Russell Lea rendering services, the friendly team at Finishing Touch Rendering are happy to help!
If you would like a no-obligation free quote, just get in touch with us at Finishing Touch Rendering. Our number is 0421 541 336 and our email is email@example.com You can also fill in the contact us form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.Contact Us
Kelly & Doug
Ali applied a light render to three internal brick walls at our house and did an excellent job. His communication was prompt and the quote was well priced. Ali arrived on time, he is friendly and professional and was thorough in his explanation of the process. He did a sample patch first and sought our approval to ensure that we were happy before he proceeded, all in all it was a great experience. Ali was also very respectful that he was working inside our home and kept the work space very clean. We highly recommend Ali and his team and should the need arise for further rendering work, he will be the person we contact. Thank you Ali.
What a difference, on time, delivered what they promised, gave me their opinion, right price, well experienced staff (No work experience kiddo's) professional and fast, didnt leave a mess, they just understand what needs to be done and they DO IT!!!.. I would certainly recommend Finishing Touch Rendering to everyone. I actually would use them again with confidence. Thanks to Ali and his team my house looks modern and new!! They even cleaned up when they finished without me having to ask. This is the second job they have done for me and I just cant say a bad word about them. I never usually jump online and write feedback about anyone but these boys need to be noticed, they deserve it and we deserve their service!!! SECOND TO NONE! Keep it up boys!
Ali and his team did a fantastic rendering job at our place. He understood what we were after and had a comprehensive knowledge of the types of different finishes and products available. He worked quickly and efficiently and was a good communicator throughout the job. Ali is professional and meticulous in his work and I would certainly recommend using him.
Excellent job!! Ali and his team Cement Rendered our single storey family home in Ryde. Wonderful customer service and great advice on choosing the appropriate render and colour. I will indeed recommend Finishing Touch Rendering everyone!
Ali has done an excellent job rendering our new garage to match the house. I highly recommend this business for the workmanship and customer service. Thanks again and we will be calling you back when we need more rendering done.